As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Prime Day or should I say days has been announced and is July 15th and 16th. You may think you don’t need anything right now, but what if I told you that we are less than 6 months from Christmas and shopping early can save you hundreds if you shop deals like Amazon Prime Day.
What is Prime Day?
It is one of the biggest days of the year that lasts 30-hours. Amazon Prime Day refers to a Black Friday-like discount day that provides members-only access to special deals for Amazon Prime customers. Amazon offers thousands of products at a discount on Amazon Prime Day, and it typically serves as the company’s biggest day of the year in terms of revenue, generating even more sales than on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
When does it start?
Prime day kicks off on July 15th at 12am PT (3am EST & 2am CST) and ending July 16th at 11:59pm.
How to be part of Amazon Prime Day?
In order to take part in Prime day, you must be a Prime member. If you already are then great job! If you aren’t but have a family member that is you can take advantage of the same specials by setting up an Amazon Household (FREE).
Other options are to take advantage of the 30-Day FREE Trial that prime has to offer. However, the benefits of prime are pretty amazing for only $12.99 monthly. Check them out for yourself here and I will highlight some below:
- Save 40% on pet food with Subscribe and Save, however, with a mom membership you can save on diapers and more.
- Get $10 for Amazon when you spend $10 at Whole Foods.
- Save $10 on a $40 purchase using Amazon Pantry for grocery and household items.
There are different prime memberships though:
- Family membership which gives up to 20% Off Diapers, Baby Food, and More.
- Student membership, you receive a six-month trial that includes Free Two-Day Shipping on over 50 million items, unlimited streaming of Prime movies and TV shows, unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos, 20% off pre-order and new release video games, exclusive deals and savings, and more! After your six-month trial ends, your Prime Student membership makes you eligible to receive 50% off Amazon Prime and includes access to all Prime benefits. Join Prime Student today!
Get the inside scoop with the Amazon App:
Get the Amazon App and you’ll have access to Sneak Peeks at deals a week ahead, plus when you add deals to your watch list you’ll get notified when the deal starts! Go here to learn how to watch deals. Plus make sure you’ve enabled notifications in the app. So look through all the upcoming deals and sneak peeks, and watch the ones you want to take advantage of! The app will remind you when they go live so you can swoop in and grab that deal!
Prepare for Lightning Deals:
First, go to this page and bookmark the page. Then go to the left of the page, middle of the way down, and select only “upcoming deals”. Look through all the upcoming deals and note the times they start. For any deals you want, go ahead and add them to your cart ahead of time! Put an alert on your phone to notify you when it goes live. Once a lightning deal is live and you go to your cart you’ll only have 15 minutes to complete check out.
Amazon Product Specials:
Get Amazon Unlimited Music for 4 months for $0.99 – Yes, ninety-nine cents. You can cancel at any time, but this is a limited time special.
Do you or someone you know loves to read? What about Unlimited Kindle Books or Audiobook for FREE for 3 months on any device? This special is exclusive to Amazon Prime Members.
AMAZON PRIME DAY PIN ME FOR LATER:
LAUNCH DAY DEALS
Disney Prime Day Deals:
There is a lot to list, but if you want to redo your childs bedroom or start planning for Christmas I would recommend clicking here for all the Disney deals to make it easier to snag them while they are available.
Kitchen Prime Day Deals:
WOW, I can not wait to snag some new glass cups and more! These deals are going to be epic. Click here to save some so you can get them before they are gone. Oh! I can’t forget about the air fryer I have been eyeing. Be on the lookout while I experiment with some recipes with it.
Kids Toys Prime Day Deals:
This Paw Patrol from Die Cast will be available at launch. I have a hunch it will go fast, so be prepared as this will likely be a hot item come Christmas time (Less than 6-months away.)
UPDATE as of July 12th from Amazon Press Release:
Prime Day Fire TV deals
- Save $25 on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, just $15.
- Save $25 on Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, just $25.
- Save $50 on Fire TV Cube, just $70.
- Save $100 on Fire TV Recast, now starting at just $130.
- Get a $45 Sling TV Credit, which can be applied to $15 off your first three months when you buy a Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, or Fire TV Recast.
- Get 50% off for three months when you subscribe to Showtime or Starz on Prime Video channels or in app.
- Get 50% off for three months when you subscribe to CBS All Access on Prime Video channels.
- Get Sega Classics for just $5.
Prime Day Echo/Alexa deals
- Save $50 on Echo, just $50.
- Save $70 on Echo Show just $160.
- Save $40 on Echo Plus, just $110.
- Save $20 on Echo Input, just $15.
- Save $120 on Portal from Facebook with Alexa Built-in, just $79.
Prime Day Fire Tablet deals
- Save $20 on the all-new Fire 7 tablet, just $30, or get two for $50 — a $50 savings.
- Save $30 on the Fire HD 8 tablet, just $50, or get two for $80 — an $80 savings.
- Save $50 on the Fire HD 10 tablet, just $100, or get two for $180 — a $120 savings.
Prime Day deals on kids’ devices
- Save $40 on the all-new Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet, just $60, or get two for $100 — a $100 savings.
- Save $50 on the Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, just $80, or get two for $140 — a $120 savings.
- Save $50 on the Fire HD 10 Kids Edition tablet, just $150, or get two for $280 — a $120 savings.
- Save $25 on Echo Dot Kids Edition, just $45.
Prime Day Kindle deals
- Save up to $80 on Kindle Oasis (ninth generation), plus get a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited, starting at just $175.
- Save up to $50 on Kindle Paperwhite, plus get a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited, starting at just $85.
- Save $30 on the all-new Kindle, plus get a $5 eBook credit and three months free Kindle Unlimited, just $60.
Prime Day home security deals
- Save $30 on Ring Video Doorbell, just $70.
- Save $80 on Ring Video Doorbell Pro, just $169.
- Save $130 on a Ring Alarm 14-piece Kit, just $199.
- Save $60 on Ring Spotlight Cam, just $139.
- Save $55 Ring Stick Up Cam, just $125.
- Save $60 on a Blink Indoor Cam two-cam system, just $80.
- Save $80 on the all-new Blink XT2 two-cam system, just $100.
Prime Day smart home deals
- Save up to $200 on Eero Wi-Fi systems.
- Save $100 on an Eero router, just $99.
- Get an Amazon Smart Plug and Echo for just $55.
- Save $50 on the all-new Ecobee Smart Thermostat with Alexa built-in, just $199.
Amazon has also revealed some details regarding Prime Day electronics deals:
- Save up to 50% on Select Sony LED Smart TVs.
- Save big on Samsung QLED 65-inch TV.
- Save up to 50% on select PC gaming laptops, desktops, monitors, components, and accessories.
- Save $120 on Portal from Facebook with Alexa Built-in, just $79.
- Save on select productivity monitors, accessories and networking products.
- Save on select Chromebooks.
- Save up to 50% on select PC streaming equipment.
- Save $50 on the all-new ecobee Smart Thermostat with Alexa built-in, just $199.
- Save 30% on connected home devices.
- Save big on select SanDisk and WD storage and memory products.
- Save 30% on select Phone Cases and Accessories.
- Save up to 40% on headphones from top brands.
Want to see more things that will be available at launch on July 15th? Click here!
If you find a great deal please share below in the comments as I would love to know.