As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Momma’s Crack Chicken
Momma’s Crack Chicken recipe is an easy creamy ranch and cheese flavored chicken meal that is sure to satisfy everyone in your home. You may wonder why the name, but it is because it is addicting! We have it almost weekly that is how yummy it is.
Momma’s Crack Chicken is a quick and easy meal to prepare in the morning and have dinner ready when you walk through the door. My family and extended family love it too! It’s such a great meal on a busy night or even a chilly night to enjoy!
Momma’s Crack Chicken Customized:
It is very easy to double or even triple the recipe. You can also customize to your taste buds’ desires or depending on your diet. I have listed some options that we have tried below and none that I have tried were bad yet! I often mix the crack chicken with peas or broccoli, so the kids are getting their protein and veggies all in a single bite. Yes, you read that right! It is a KID-APPROVED meal!
Side Item Options:
- Egg Noodles
- Zucchini Noodles
- Spaghetti Squash
- Tortilla wraps
- Lettuce wraps
- Celery Sticks
- Hamburger bun (Hawaiian buns)
You will need:
- Slow Cooker (Recommended) – also known as a CrockPot in order to make this possible.
I often make a lot of quick meals in the slow cooker so be on the lookout for more recipes soon! They are just so much easier with the crazy lives we all live now. Sometimes I think if it weren’t for the crockpot, we may just be ordering food out which is not always the best.
Momma's Crack Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breasts or 8-10 or 8-10 Chicken Tenderloins
- 4-5 strips Crumbled up bacon or cheat with some bacon bits
- 1/2 c Shredded Cheese
- 1 (8oz) block Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg Ranch Seasoning
- Place all ingredients into the Slow Cooker (CrockPot).
- Allow to cook on low for 6 to 8hrs or high for 4hrs
- Garnish optional with bacon or green onions.
Recent EASY recipes: