Today, with the fourth of July approaching quickly I wanted to share some easy crafts for toddlers. I have two boys that are eleven months apart (Irish Twins – ages 2 and 3) which most of you know. I love making things with them and trying to think out of the box ideas to keep them busy. They are all reasonably priced, so you can let your imagination go wild and create some amazing pieces of art to display around your home. Please don’t forget to share in the comments your creations or any other ideas you may have.
Here is a short video showing some ideas that I have listed below and a few others. Check it out.
- With a toilet paper roll cut one side with little strips. Let the strips fray out. Then dip in paint and you can make a firework on paper.
- Take red, white and blue tissue paper and rip into small pieces. Then tape in the shape on a star cutout.
- With white paper plate paint, it red, white, and blue and then once dry cut it so it spirals out. Then you can hang it as an easy decoration.
- Make a red, white, and blue Statue of Liberty hats.
- Paint some rocks patriotic to add to your garden.
- With a flowerpot paint it red, white, and blue. Then you can plant a beautiful flower in it and use it as a centerpiece to your table.
- Decorate your own top hat with all kinds of stickers, sparkles, confetti, and more!
- Make your own star stencil and decorate your driveway or sidewalk using sidewalk chalk.
- Decorate a piece of paper with red, white, and blue then you can make paper lanterns to display on your mantel
Want more ideas? Want something a little more advanced? Watch this video below from Tanner! He has some amazing rustic ideas that even a teen could create.
Would you like more 4th of July ideas in regards to food and more? See Below!
[Click on links below the pictures to take you to individual sites for details.]
DELICIOUS RECIPES FOR THE 4TH!!!