We made a large 10+lb ham the other night for dinner because I needed something different other than chicken. There was so much leftover that I decided I need come up with some recipes with it so I decided to use it in a quiche. I can’t even remember the last time I had made a quiche so it was time to create this delicious masterpiece all in one dish.
It is very rainy here this morning in Virginia as I am writing this. Hurricane Dorian is starting to make landfall in Florida and then will be moving up the coast. Rainy days always put me in the mood to start baking.
My lovely assistant Jack helped me make this tasty quiche this morning. He was my stirring buddy and I finally let him crack an egg. For a 3-year-old who didn’t get a shell in it, I am completely amazed!
Easy Cheesy Spinach and Ham Crustless Quiche
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 c Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 c Cheddar Cheese This will be used to sprinkle on top.
- 1 c Frozen Spinach
- 1/2 c Diced White Onion
- 3/4 c Leftover Spiraled Ham
- Optional: Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
- Slowly pour into a pie dish that has been lightly greased to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until the middle is done and set.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes and then enjoy!
With the holidays fast approaching I thought it was time to share one of my family’s favorite morning recipes if I get up moving quick enough. I have tried making this with bacon and sausage once before but it was a little on the greasy side.
Do you have a favorite Quiche or breakfast recipe? Share a link to it below by using Linky. It’s super easy!