As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
One Pan Chicken Fajitas
It’s dinner time and you are getting tired of the same old same grilled chicken so let’s spice it up quickly with some one-pan chicken fajitas. However, you are starting to say I don’t have enough time to do that… do you have 30 minutes to provide your family with a nutritious meal that is healthy? Did you know making this one dish is often quicker than getting pizza delivered to your door?
Did I mention CHEAPER! For the cost of that large family pack of chicken is $7.68 and for a pizza now you are talking about $9.99. Plus pizza may only be enough for 1 meal were this chicken pack was enough for 2 dinners for 4 people and 2 lunches for my husband and I. Amazing how much cheaper it is really, isn’t it?
This is now one of our go-to recipes since I made it once when we were short on time and needed a quick dinner. I have to be honest I need a quick, easy, and nutritious meal for the family at least 3 times a week.
Another quick meal I often make is the cracked chicken. It’s so creamy and good. It’s also a huge plus that I can just set the crockpot and forget it. So if I can make other quick meals like this I will most definitely share them.
- Taco Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Tortilla Wraps
You can easily add more seasoning to the dish as well, but this is just the basics I always use to make the one-pan chicken fajitas.
Want to really dress up your Fajitas? Here is a list of some of my favorite toppings.
- Sour Cream
- Pico de gio
- Shredded Cheese
You could have them all by itself, but if you just want a little extra here are some great ideas.
- Salad – any leftover lettuce you can make for a salad with chicken and peppers for the next day.
One Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken breast cut in slits 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning
- 1 Medium White Onion
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Tortilla wraps for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place chicken, bell peppers, and onion in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Stir in olive oil and Taco seasoning; gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- While the oven is still warm you can place your tortilla wraps in to warm them for 3-5minutes before serving.
Pin me for later and please enjoy this quick meal with your family!
Do you have a favorite one pan recipe? Please share!