As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
When you get sheets do you ever wonder what you can do with the bag that your sheets come in?
I am always hesitant to just throw the sheets bag away, so I decided to keep the sheet bags my boys recently got while I tried to figure out what I could do with them. Here is a few great ideas that are do-it-yourself (DIY) that I have come up with. Most of them are pretty easy and you could have done a quick project under 10mins.
Please let me know what you think about all these options for DIY sheet bags and if you can think of any more ideas.
POSSIBLE NEEDED ITEMS TO USE THE SHEET BAG:
- Sheets Bag- This one is from Target by Pillowfort
- Toddler Size Hanger
- Optional: Straps or rope, fluff
In the Office:
- It can be used to hold pens, pencils, rubber bands, and more!
- To put important manuals, books, magazines or documents in.
In the Bathroom:
- If you have a clear plastic one you can poke holes in it and use it to put bath toys in. That way it drains well, and you can wipe it out when needed.
- You can store hair supplies in them like barrettes, brushes, combs, headbands, and more.
- Hang on the back of the door or by the toilet to put magazines or books in.
In the Laundry Room:
- To hold socks that have lost their match and are waiting for a new one.
- Put clothespins in.
In the Kitchen:
- Produce bags when you go to the farmer’s market.
- In your pantry to hold snacks for your children.
- To hold plastic bags.
- Hold cookbooks and recipes in.
In the Car:
- It to hold coloring books and other items to keep your kids entertained if you go to dinner.
- To hold diapers and wipes for your toddler in case they are needed in an emergency.
Outside and Other Ideas:
- In the shed, use for garden gloves or hose bibs and more!
- Put shoes in when you travel.
- Use as gift bags that can be reusable and prevent waste.
IDEAS THAT REQUIRE OPTIONAL ITEMS:
- Optional: With straps or rope you can turn it into a backpack.
- Optional: With Polyester fluff, you can make new throw pillows to match any room decor.
Do you have other ideas that you can use the bag that sheets come in? Please let me know! I am always looking for more ideas to reuse items and prevent waste.