As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Soon I will be working on another year of Easter baskets. I genuinely enjoy being creative and coming up with the necessary items that they will love. Currently, the ages for these basket suggestions below would be six to thirteen. This can be the age where they are old enough to get candy almost anytime, especially since they are transitioning from children to teenagers. Due to that, I am trying to compile a decent list of other ideas to put in there baskets.
Kids Easter Basket Ideas:
- Pool & Water Toys – Goggles, Dive Sticks, Squirt Guns, Pool Ball, Towels, Bathing Suits, Sand Toys, floats, and more.
- Bath & Body- Bath Bombs, Sugar Scrubs, Face Masks, Nail Polish, Hair Products, Lotions, Lip Gloss, ChapStick, Sunscreen, Toothbrush, and Toothpaste.
- Electronics – Video games, DVDs, Camera, Remote Control Car/Truck, Walking Dog, Robot, and more.
- Money or Gift Cards for Playstation, Xbox, Google Play, Itunes for music, gas station gift cards, and more.
- Clothing & Accessories – purses, pajamas, hats, socks, underwear, sunglasses, swim cover, shirts, shorts, pants, sweater, jacket, and more.
- Craft Supplies – yarn, crayons, markers, stickers, colored pencils, paint, mad-libs, coloring books, chalk, and more
- Toys– Nerf guns, Bubbles, Play-Doh, Legos, Frisbee, Football, Soccer ball, Basketball, Baseball, Silly putty, Kinetic sand, Hula Hoop, Kites, and so much more.
- Games & Puzzles – They have so many odd ones out there now like Soggy Dog, Pimple Pete, Greedy Granny, Giggle Wiggle, and PieFace Showdown. There are also traditional games such as Life, Candy Land, Monopoly, Guess Who?, Snakes and Ladder, UNO, Rummikub, and more.
- Books – Coloring, Chapter books, Comic, and more. Need recommendations? I would check out GoodReads.com
- Other – Water Bottle, Flashlight, Earbuds, Lottery Ticket (Just kidding! Can’t play under the age of 18)
Need more suggestions? I would recommend checking out Pinterest. They have tons of absolutely amazing ideas! I would also check out your nearest Dollar Store so you can get more with less money spent.
I never thought it would be difficult filling an Easter basket, but it definitely can be without a plan. Please let me know if you have more ideas as this list can grow year after year, and we always need fresh ideas.
Have a wonderful Easter! I hope your kids enjoy it as much as you did set it all up. Do you have tips and tricks you would like to add to this list?