This post contains affiliate links. If you click and buy, I may make a commission, at no cost to you. See my disclosure policy for more information.
I have always had a really hard time trying to find things to put inside my toddler’s Easter baskets that are not chocolate or candy. As they get older, kids only want electronics, money, and candy. For now, I would like it to be more fun and educational. Below is a list of everything I could possibly think of that would NOT be chocolate:
- Fishing supplies– new fishing pole or gadgets for tackle box (ex: worms, hooks, and bobbers)
- Garden supplies– shovel, rake, water can, gloves, bubble lawnmower, leaf blower, and plant seeds.
- Beach and pool toys– water balloons, floats, life vests, sunscreen, hat(s), water shoes, goggles, sunglasses, bathing suits, and toys (ex: dive sticks, coins, and more!)
- Art & Craft supplies – markers, crayons, colored pencils, paint, stickers, glue, and coloring books. Play-Doh, Kinetic Sand, stencils, stamps, and more.
- Bath & Body – lotions, bath bombs, nail polish, costume makeup, bath crayons, and bath toys.
- Outdoor fun – bubbles, sidewalk chalk, bike accessories (New helmet or bell), Flashlight, and bug catcher.
- Books – Springtime Blue Truck, Where are Baby’s Easter Eggs?, Pete the Cat Big Easter Adventure, How to Catch the Easter Bunny, Happy Easter, Mouse!, and Ollie’s Easter Eggs.
- Games – Lucky Ducks, Nada, Spot-it!, Simon, Rubik cube, Classic or New-School Card Games (example: UNO, Go Fish, Matching/Memory).
- Learning– Smarty Pants Activity Cards, Brain Quest, Flashcards, stacking toys
- Toys – Stuffed Animals, Matchbox or Hot Wheels Cars, Nerf Gun, Dolls, Barbies, Legos, Costume Clothes and Jewelry, Lincoln Logs, and Favorite Figures (Paw Patrol, Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony, Princesses, PJ Masks, and Peppa Pig).
I would recommend looking at the Dollar Store, Target, and Wal-mart to cut costs and save on filling your Easter Baskets without breaking the bank.
Do you have more ideas? Let me know as we can only grow this list with your help.